Wanna learn some fascinating things about yourself?
Start paying careful attention every time you use the phrase "I don't know."
Here are a few things to consider:
- Are you being honest? In other words, do you really not know, or are you afraid to say what you know?
- Do you use the phrase more often when you're speaking about facts or about opinions?
- Do you use the phrase more often around certain people (or in certain circumstances) than others?
- Are there times when it feels really positive and empowering to say you don't know? And are there times when it feels negative and disempowering? What seems to make the difference?
In today's Spark, I'm sharing a lesson I've learned about this seemingly innocent little phrase that I think might help you keep the door open to self discovery. Enjoy!
If you liked this, you may also like:
- [Monday Morning Spark] Why Positive Thinking Fails Hello everybody! I’ve decided to make a few tweaks to the...
- [Monday Morning Spark] Not Doing I love making the weekly Spark videos. It’s not a chore....
- [Monday Morning Spark] Thoughts from 2011 This time of year, I tend to get very reflective. I like...
- [Monday Morning Spark] Thoughts on Fear Happy Halloween! Today seems like the perfect time to share...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.